Monday, July 14, 2014

The rising cloud




Your essence touches my soul
as I breathe you in.

Today this journey I take
is a different journey I make.
From heaven to heaven, till I cover all seven,
from pole to pole, till I’m lost forever.                                                    

Wrap your arms around me;
engulf me as you rise up from the valley.

Your misty touch is fluttering wings of a butterfly.
I can’t catch you, but again and again I try.
Promise me, when to ashes I turn,
together, free and wild, we’ll run.

So, as my hair flies and heart wanders,
I crave to hopelessly surrender.
Each curve, each bend, all depths and heights-
you were specially designed to hypnotise.

The artist of all artists created you as if to taunt me,
“You will be hungry forever. Go, have her if you can”.


No comments:

Post a Comment